As well as this blog, I also have a website and Instagram page with lots more images of my work as well as a few more stories.
If you like woodcarvings, you might want to have a look.

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Bristol street art... out and about in Bedminster


Bit different from my stuff, but I was cycling through Bedminster in Bristol at the weekend and took a couple of snaps of street art that particularly caught my eye. Bristol has some really incredible works of art painted in it's streets, partly (but by no means entirely) because of the connection with Banksy, I suppose. It's great to see some of the offbeat and interesting things that have been painted when one is wandering about town.


I think this was done by a German duo called Herakut. They may have been in Bedminster for a big street art festival held there called 'Upfest'. I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment